3rd Monday of the Month at 6:00.m. in the library
No November meeting
Next Meeting December 4th
Come be a part of PHS and make a difference!
Here are the minutes from the Oct. meeting and please note there is not meeting in November!
December 4th at 6:00 will be the next meeting. Dinner will be served!
Cookie Harvest flyer is also attached!
One Murdochs gift wrapping date has been set for Black Friday, November 24th from 8-4:00! Jackie will send signup sheet.
Minutes Booster Club 10.24.17
Meeting called to order at 6:05– Tacos were served
Felicia read secretary report from August meeting- Jane motioned to approve and Eric 2nd.
Treasurer’s Report- Jackie- $2724.28 after all bills paid, savings $1818.12
Trailer tires- Charlie will take the trailer to Pine Country and get tires and chain fixed
RAK- all fall sports have been done; Jackie made inspirational quotes to put on card stock and we will get winter sports done during one of the meetings
- Table sales are a big success!
- Parent/ Teacher Conferences- November 9th- we are not going to have a table to sell items because we have not made anything. Discussion about if we should continue/ renew the booster club membership. We will revisit this topic in January.
- Wine plates will be used at the craft fair for cookie harvest sold for $6.00.
- Need to order more product- Eric will get hats ordered from B & H
- Online ordering- Eric will get this set up mid November
- Dining at Dos- Gregg will get thee dates filled
o Nov. 1st-
o Dec. 6th–
o Jan. 3rd–
- Early Release Monday– status of the sign up sheet
- City Market will be sending a check for the 3rd quarter $517.30
- AmazonSmile- how can we get the word out about utilizing this free service; would could get a kickback from amazon; Felicia will have Hannah add this to newsletter, Booster Club is signed up for this; Jane will work on this
- Craft Fair (cookie harvest)-
- Gift Wrapping at Murdochs- Felicia will contact Murdochs and set up several days for the fundraiser
- Newsletter- change the blurb to about who Booster club is to adding upcoming- and also a peachjar flyer
- Next Meeting- December 4th
- Meeting Adjourned- 7:40
Jackie Raley for more information